Project/Construction Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Glen Eira City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Full Time position
- $65K per annum + super
We are seeking an enthusiastic person keen to assist in the provision of effective project management including construction supervision and management of a variety of Municipal engineering and building infrastructure projects.
You will have:
- Knowledge / experience in the successful delivery of capital infrastructure projects including road works, drainage, commercial streetscapes, recreation reserves, buildings and other facilities.
- A Bachelor in Civil Engineering. Eligibility for membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia is Mandatory. Lower qualifications with significant experience will also be considered.
- Experience in Project Management with an emphasis on construction relating to delivery of Municipal Infrastructure projects.
- Sound communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well developed skills in the use of general business and engineering specific software.
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence.
For further enquiries please call Henry Krzywdzinski on 9524 3249. For a copy of the position description please click here:
All applications must quote Ref. 17/194 and address the Key Selection Criteria. Applications are preferred online via www.gleneira.vic.gov.au or alternatively mail to People and Culture, PO Box 42 Caulfield South 3162.
- Closing Date:
- 10 Dec 2017
- VIC - Caulfield
- Work Type:
- Full Time