3 Waters Drinking Water Compliance Officer
Hastings District Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
If you’re looking for a lifestyle change, a new challenge, or a chance to advance your career, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our experienced and driven 3 Waters Team as a 3 Waters Drinking Water Compliance Officer.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage to inspect, audit, monitor and report on compliance in relation to the drinking water supply.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree involving a major study in environmental, physical, or one of the natural sciences, environmental planning or other allied field;
- Current full driver’s license;
- Experience in Environmental Management preferably for Local Government;
- Experience in auditing systems, processes or procedures;
- Experience in sampling and analysis;
- Initiative and be able to work in a team environment;
- A cool and collected manner when working under pressure;
- An innovative and proactive approach to solving problems.
Situated in the heart of NgÄti Kahungunu, the Hastings district and Hawke’s Bay offer an enjoyable environment in which to live, work and play.
Our work environment is professional, progressive and supports continuous learning and development, if this sounds like you and you have the skills and attitude to be successful in this role then apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Are you keen to be a part of our journey? If so, please visit https://hastingsdc.elmotalent.co.nz/careers/hastingsdc/jobs?page=2
- Closing Date:
- 21 Aug 2022
- International - Hastings New Zealand
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Environment & Water