Have you ever wanted to work with an up and coming civil infrastructure player with an unrivalled reputation in staff retention & internal promotion? Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious highways/bridges/renewables/substructure projects in Victoria? My client is a growing Tier 2 Contractor, working across metro and regional Victoria projects valued from $10m - 100m. I am working with my client exclusively, in order to source a knowledgeable and practical HSE Advisor.
Reporting to one of the region’s leading HSEQ Managers, these are things you will be tasked with doing:
- Making sure all sites are fully compliant to a very high standard of site based safety standards.
- Provision of strong leadership for an Incident & Injury free work environment.
- To make sure everyone goes home safe at the end of each working day.
- Coordinating all Health & Safety strategies & initiatives, as directed by the HSEQ Manager and those leading the business at senior management level.
- Managing all Audits & Compliance, including communication with all internal & external auditors.
- Development of functional relationships with all key stakeholders (both onsite & corporate) that have a responsibility for employee safety.
In essence, if you have worked in a similar role for a Tier 1 or 2 Construction company to a high level then these responsibilities should be second nature. As well as working in a similar role, my client is keen to look at candidates with the following:
- 5+ years minimum site based experience with a highly respected construction company.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety, however a Diploma would be preferred.
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ Construction legislation.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on site, managers in the business & board level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For the right candidate a package of up to $150k is on offer. Get in touch with myself (Ciaran McElhinney) at our Melbourne office to find out more (email@example.com / 0413 232 827).