Our client located in Dandenong is currently recruiting for a Bushland Maintenance Officer (Band 3). This will be an ongoing Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm position with a start as soon as possible for the successful candidate. The salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate plant, equipment and undertake associated manual tasks
- Assist in the preparation and planning of revegetation works programs
- Perform a range of revegetation, maintenance, development and associated works
- Planning activities and other related recreational and educational activities
- Comply with all codes of practice and safe operating procedures
Relevant Skills Include:
- Ability to interact with public in clear, courteous manner, present positive image, strong focus on CS excellence
- Ability to operate a variety of related plant/equipment in a safe & efficient manner
- Ability to undertake routine daily maintenance of minor plant/equipment
- Ability to work diligently, enthusiastically with min supervision in order to meet desired outcomes within nominated schedule
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment including high levels of reliability and punctuality
- Good Written and Oral communication skills
The successful candidate must have:
- First Aid (Level 2) Certificate
- Cert III or IV in Conservation Land Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Valid Driver’s License
If you meet the criteria and feel that this position is for you click APPLY NOW! Alternatively, send me an email of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.