As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer for our client. Applicants must be fit for work with an excellent attitude and work ethic. Experience with large reciprocating engines will be ideal.
Must be Residential and able to commute daily to Tarago.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
• Schedule & carry out maintenance
• Plan and approve maintenance works
• Contractor/project management
• Ensure appropriate station record keeping
• Maintain station drawings and manuals
• Control stock levels & order stock
• Operate & maintain power station equipment as required
• Attend call outs as part of out of hours call out roster
• Promote and continuously apply personal safety, environmental and quality awareness in the workplace
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
It would be excellent to have
• Working knowledge of landfill gas engines or other large reciprocating plant.
• Experience using SAP Plant Maintenance and Stock Management modules
All candidates must have Australian work rights and hold an Australian drivers licence.
If this sounds like you, please hit "AAPLY NOW" or contact Cristan - email@example.com or 02 6268 9913