Reporting through to the GM Health, Safety & Wellbeing; we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join our corporate team in our new modern offices located in Richmond
As a key member of the onsite corporate team and working in conjunction with site HSW Leads; you will business partner and provide ongoing safety leadership, coaching and support to all Transport & Logistics, Farm Source & Corporate team’s onsite including our offsite locations across Victoria & Tasmania. Key to success will be your ability to monitor & lead HSW performance and continuously improve and drive safety, compliance & wellbeing initiatives, culture, systems and processes to ensure a reduction in incidents and associated costs.
As a member of HSW team; you will also be responsible for:
- Leading investigations (RCA and ICAM) and supporting the implementation of corrective actions following workplace incidents.
- Advising and supporting the teams to achieve compliance to HSW Management System.
- Contribute to the development of the HSW management system, heavy vehicle and chain of responsibility standards and drive its implementation across their area of responsibility through training, coaching and influencing of teams.
- Ensuring business achieves demonstrated continuous improvement onsite through overall risk mitigation.
- Business partner with teams to support capex submissions and implementation of compliance solutions for ongoing risk mitigation.
- Undertake regular inspections and audits of fleet teams to ensure compliance to heavy vehicle standards and chain of responsibility
What You’ll Bring & Develop:
You will bring solid practical generalist experience in a Health & Safety Management role, preferably within the transport and logistics industry, and have a relevant Tertiary qualification in OHS or equivalent. Critical to your success will be your ability to influence, lead and inspire Health, Safety and Wellbeing practices and continuous improvement initiatives at a Corporate/Site Leader level as will be your ability to motivate and enhance workplace culture. You will also be:
- Trained in Root Cause Analysis, Proficient in risk mitigation and ideally exposed to ICAM
- Experienced in Implementing HSW management systems and Heavy Vehicle Standards/COR
- Strong HS&W performance analysis and reporting skills
As you develop your stakeholder management & influencing skills; this role will provide plenty of scope and exposure across the broader business. A real opportunity to excel your career with a reputable company who values and supports their staff. We will assist your career goals & turn them into reality, so why wait? And submit your application today!
Employing 22,000 people across the globe Fonterra is the world's leading dairy nutrition company. Across Australia Fonterra collects around 2 billion litres of milk annually from our Australian farmers. This milk is made into the many Fonterra dairy foods that generations of Australians have grown up with and love, including Perfect Italiano™, Mainland™, Western Star™, Bega™ and Anchor™.
For more information on this role, please contact Craig McDonald our Senior Talent Partner on (03) 8541 1120 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now!
Be at the forefront of dairy nutrition – join us today.