Tassal Operations Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Tassal is about building a better tomorrow. We provide a professional and highly rewarding environment for out team of over 1,200. We pride ourselves on our industry leadership position as we strive for excellence across our four critical factors of success (4P's) - Our People, Our Planet, Our Product and Our Performance.
This full-time role is based at our Lidcombe Processing facility and reports to the WHS Manager of the site. This position will help drive compliance in Tassal's safety systems by assisting in maintaining the site's WHS management system, as well as Tassal's safety culture change process. You will be responsible for facilitating the timely reporting of injuries and illnesses, conducting incident investigations, coordinating risk assessments for WH&S issues raised and supporting the production team in general WH&S.
Attributes for Success:
- Cert IV in Workplace Health and Safety;
- 2 years' experience in a similar role, with a good knowledge and understanding of WH&S legislation;
- First Aid knowledge and experience;
- Competent with using computers mainly Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of the process to assess and eliminate WHS risk;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Strong ability to influence others and effective leadership skills; and
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
In joining us you will be joining a team that is committed to our values of:
- Can do (safely);
- Achieve together; and
- We own it.
If you are as excited by this role as we are, apply now — we can't wait to speak with you!
Interested? – If so, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natascha Cox (People & Culture Advisor) on 0447 565 384 or Apply Now!
Applications close 9am Wednesday 21 March 2018
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below
- Closing Date:
- 21 Mar 2018
- NSW - Lidcombe
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health, Safety & Environment