- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Residential 5/2 roster, Rural QLD
- Relocation assistance + annual bonus incentive
- 13% superannuation contributions
- Immediate start on offer
Stellar Recruitment currently looking for a mechanical process engineer to join an in-house processing smelter department in rural QLD. Our company we represent is a Tier 1 Mining House.
This is a permanent full-time role with relocation and zoning assistance offered as well as an attractive bonus incentive based on reaching team production performance targets.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide mechanical modifications and structural assessments of existing process plant equipment and associated componentry. Other duties include:
- Overseeing small engineering projects within the processing plant
- Working in conjunction with the senior mech engineer and engineering technicians
- Maintenance planning and reliability testing
- Redesigning and drafting new componentry
- Investigating machinery failure and RCA reporting (Root Cause Analysis)
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will need to have:
- A minimum 12 months experience within a fixed plant smelter/process plant
- A tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering
- Experience using Solid Works for component design and testing
- Experience with the Ellipse management software highly regarded
Our Tier 1 Mining House client promises quarterly career reviews and progressive career opportunities for highly motivated professionals. Furthermore, they provide additional supervisor and mentorship programs.
For more about the role, feel free to contact me on 07 3009 9626. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org