Discipline Manager - Process Engineering - [Archived Advertisement]
Titan Recruitment Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Discipline Manager - Process Engineering
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Process Engineer to make the step up to a Discipline Manager.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for leading the Process Engineering team, and helping to grow the business' capability in energy transition to renewables. Fundamental to the company's success, your role with encompass a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Providing technical expertise and leadership support to team members
- Developing systems and procedures to ensure engineering projects comply with conditions set out in scope of works
- Mentoring and developing the technical abilities of the process team
- Delivering day to day project requirements from conceptual designs through to FEED and detailed design
- Building and maintaining close relationships with clients
- Contributing to, and leading, proposals and tenders
- Leading the process teams across multiple sites around Australia and New Zealand
More about you
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical/ Process)
- RPEQ accreditation
- Previous experience in oil and gas and renewables industries, hydrogen / carbon capture and storage preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and grow relationships with clients and colleagues
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and Australian and international standards
- CPEng Status (Preferred)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Tarryn Witter on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a leading mid-tier engineering and asset management company, operating across the entire asset life-cycle. They provide innovative engineering solutions to their clients across the Asia Pacific region through their multidisciplined technical specialities.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
- QLD - Brisbane
- $220-$250k pa incl super
- Work Type:
- Full Time