Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician
Progressive Air Conditioning Engineering (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic HVAC+R Technician to join our staff on a full-time basis!
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Great Salary and work environment
- Overtime available
- Ongoing support from the office team
- Friendly environment
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- HVAC + R install and maintenance.
- Attendance to AC breakdowns with the ability to fault find and fix the issue with little down time.
- Testing and commissioning AC systems
- Liaising with clients
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Driver’s licence
- Refrigeration handling licence
- White Card
- BMS experience is a bonus
- Fault finding abilities
- A strong work ethic
- Team player
- Be able to work autonomously under pressure.
- Well-mannered and presentable
Progressive Air Conditioning Engineering provides high quality, cost effective contracting services in mechanical engineering, and has particular expertise in the commercial and industrial sectors.
We are a highly regarded mechanical air conditioning company comprising industry professional with significant expertise in commercial and industrial mechanical fit outs.
Join our team today! Click the Apply button and send us a copy of your current resume highlighting your qualifications.
We look forward to bringing you on board!
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Air conditioning and refrigeration