Business Account Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
ActewAGL Retail (View other jobs from this organisation)
Business Account Manager
Ongoing, Full-time opportunity
$72,423 to $85,521 with 15% superannuation and bonus
- Do you get a thrill out of generating new business?
- Do you thrive in an environment working with people?
- Are you up for the challenge of imagining what's possible for your customers?
We have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an ambitious Business Account Manager with a curious mind, who can build strong relationships with partners and are committed to work as part of our fun and dynamic Business Sales team. Your role is all about generating new sales, visualising the possibilities for growth, and working with our existing highly valued customers to meet their needs.
A bit about ActewAGL
We are an electricity, gas and solar retailer proudly based in the nation’s capital and for more than 100 years we’ve been an active part of the community. As the world around us continually changes, we want you to work with us to explore creative energy solutions to help our customers.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
About our Business Sales team
We can offer you a positive team culture that strives for success. Our team is forward thinking and operates in an engaging, challenging and rewarding environment. Our team values a sense of competition, we love what we do and have fun in our day to day work.
But wait! There's more...
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
Who are you?
- A self-starter who can build and embed new ways to retain existing customers
- Wanting to build and maintain meaningful relationships with all types of people
- Willing to work in a small sales team where you celebrate success
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive off winning new business
- Love to smash targets and then strive for more!
Do you have:
- Experience in corporate sales with account management experience (energy services sector is experience is a bonus)
- Proven relationship and networking skills
- Experience in sales pipeline management
- Strong written skills
Our application process
You should apply through our online recruitment portal and in your cover letter tell us all about you, your successes, what experiences and skills you can bring to the role.
If you have questions about the role, we encourage you to contact Sean Davis, Business Sales Manager on 0404 487 606.
Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contract Kirsty Spence, Manager Talent Strategy and Analytics on (02) 6270 7563.
Applications will close on Monday 28 January 2019.
- Closing Date:
- 28 Jan 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type:
- Full Time