Currently recruiting for a Development Compliance Officer for a council based in South West Sydney.
6 month contracted role with a perm opportunity for the right candidate.Primarily investigating in the following areas:
Ideal candidate will need:
- unauthorised building and development works
- unlawful and unauthorised businesses
- unlawful and unauthorised land uses
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of multi-disciplinary teams within the local government sector.
- Degree, Graduate Diploma or Diploma in Building, Engineering, Construction field or equivalent
- At least - 5 years’ experience post graduate
- Demonstrated experience in Australia
- Local government experience is essential
Demonstrated experience in building and development compliance, and dealing with unauthorised building work
- High-level judgement and issue management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work autonomously with minimal supervision, whilst also demonstrating a high level of collaboration across the team and with key stakeholders
- Class C NSW Drivers Licence
- Construction white card
- $82,000-$92,000 per annum
- Immediate start
- long term opportunities
- working for a well-established council
- local government projects
If this sounds like the role for you please reach out to me on 02 8203 4563
if you are open to new opportunities and send through a copy of your most up-dated CV outlining your relevant experience to the role.
Only candidates with the relevant experience with be called back.