Contract and Procurement Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Procurement Professionals (View other jobs from this organisation)
Contract and Procurement Manager
About the business and the role
Procurement Professionals Pty Ltd is a Canberra based company providing procurement and contract management services to the Australian Government.
We are looking for personnel with suitable skills and experience to fill a 12+12 month contract role within the Australian Government to provide procurement and contract management services.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful applicant will be capable of providing the following services:
- develop a contract management framework, strategy and plan
- develop contract performance metrics and requirements
- conduct or contribute to contract performance and compliance reviews
- develop or operate a contract management system
- develop procurement methodologies and contracting options
- develop statement of requirements, business cases, strategies, plans, and tender documentation
- lead, or assist with, tendering activities
- conduct training and educate APS personnel in relation to procurement methodologies, contracting options and tender development.
Qualifications, skills and experience
The following qualifications, skills and experience are required for this role:
- Procurement, negotiation and contract management qualifications (preferable).
- Demonstrated contract management and procurement skills with 5+ years of experience.
- Current Commonwealth NV1 security clearance.
Please provide a resume to: email@example.com
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type: