Chief Commercial Officer Aviation - [Archived Advertisement]
Cairns Airport Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Chief Commercial Officer Aviation
North Queensland Airports has an executive vacancy for a Chief Commercial Officer Aviation.
This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in NQA Group and to become part of a dynamic company responsible for management and operations of Cairns and Mackay Airports.
Based in Cairns and with significant international travel, the Chief Commercial Officer Aviation will focus on:
- delivery of sustainable growth in airline capacity, connectivity and passenger numbers at NQA’s airports
- facilitating and catalysing cargo/export growth by appropriately connecting producers, markets and distribution players.
To succeed in this role your background will be as a leader in a commercial business, preferably aviation. You will be able to draw on your extensive network in the aviation and tourisms sectors. Your experience will incorporate working in multiple cultures, especially in Asia.
If you are an aviation professional with a proven track record in airlines or airports, with experience in network planning or route development we would love to talk to you.
Exhibiting senior executive presence, gravitas and communication you will have strong negotiation and influencing skills, with a proven ability to identify and finalise business opportunities and commercial contracts, particularly in aviation related industries.
Please review the Position Description on our website for key Accountabilities, Qualifications, skills and Experience.
Please send your CV, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is COB Friday 29 March 2019.
* You must have the ability to live and work in Australia.
* Successful candidates will be required to pass medical, drug and alcohol testing, and a Federal Police clearance is also required for this role.
Remuneration package circa $250k, based on skills and experience.
- Closing Date:
- 29 Mar 2019
- QLD - Cairns
- Remuneration package circa $250k
- Work Type:
- Full Time