Chief Operating Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Chief Operating Officer
SkyBus is Australasia's leading airport transit company. We're going places fast and we're looking for someone to sit in the driver's seat as COO and lead our operations. Someone driven to innovate. Driven to succeed.
SkyBus is not your average bus company. We are fearless and have our eyes on the future.
This newly created role is an opportunity to make your mark on our current operation and shake us up in the future as we continue to rapidly put rubber to new roads.
What you will bring to the role
- A desire, and ability, to live and breathe our company values.
- An ability to build teams and culture. We want your past people to rave about you.
- You're a strategist. You bring the brains to innovation and collaboration.
- Strong financial acumen, commercial and negotiating skills. It's tough out there.
- A ‘sleeves rolled up' attitude. Our C-Suite are hands on and keep their fingers on the pulse.
- A disciplined attitude towards business performance, growth, profitability and financial control.
- A love for the colour red.
- Multi-site and multi-disciplinary team leadership skills, ideally gained in the transport industry, but a high customer focus is the most important element of our vibe.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement. We want people who have lived - and thrived - through continuous change. We need our leaders focused on maintaining, and developing, competitive points-of-difference.
- A highly attractive salary package with performance bonus.
- Scope to make the role your own.
- An energetic well-respected brand with a solid market share that is on an upward trajectory.
- A strong Executive Management team to back you up.
SkyBus is where careers take off. To get behind the driver's seat of the COO role, please contact Lisa Bremner on LisaB@skybus.com.au for role documentation. Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Adam Begg (CEO) on (03) 9335 2811.
To apply for this job go to: "skybus.recruitmenthub.com.au" & enter ref code: 4449359.
Applications close 15 December 2018
- Closing Date:
- 15 Dec 2018
- VIC - Tullamarine
- Work Type:
- Full Time