Financial Planning, Analysis and Systems Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Financial Planning, Analysis and Systems Manager
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting finance transformation
- Salary commencing from $152,019 plus 15% super
- 2 years Maximum-Term, Full-time opportunity
Our Corporate Finance team has an exciting opportunity for an achievement-oriented finance leader and change agent, with strong commercial acumen and a best practice vision to join our team as Financial Planning, Analysis and Systems Manager.
In this role, you will drive efficient and effective value-added financial planning and analysis, enabling financial performance management, informed decision making and provision of strategic insights to Senior and Executive Management and the Icon Water Board.
You will support the Manager, Corporate finance through our upcoming finance transformation, leading the FP&A and Systems team through these changes, which include implementation of a new Financial Information System, insourcing of the finance application support function and development of new ways of working.
A day in the life.
- Lead and mentor a small team of Analysts, with a focus on leading through change whilst maintaining continuity and quality of business as usual deliverables
- Manage and develop Icon Water’s top down, bottom up and long-term plans and forecasts for the entire financial portfolio (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and capital) and across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Oversee and provide commentary on Icon Water’s financial performance and projections against established targets and identify and provide options to manage financial risks and opportunities
- Lead and promote standardisation and continual process improvements to drive efficiency, reliability and sustainability of planning and analysis processes and outcomes
- Partner with the Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer business areas to provide commercial finance support services
- Lead financial information systems implementation and optimisation initiatives from a functional finance and management information perspective, informing requirement and design specifications
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting and membership of CPA/CA is essential
- Significant experience leading teams through change with demonstrated experience in a change agent capacity
- Significant quantitative, financial and analytical experience within a commercial environment and a high level of commercial acumen
- Extensive experience in enterprise level financial planning and analysis across the entire financial portfolio (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and capital), including business performance reporting, Board reporting and presentation of financial performance to Senior and Executive Management
- Experience in oversight and use of financial information management systems and enterprise performance management platforms
- Proven experience promoting and practicing principles of sustainability, source of truth management, efficiency and optimisation and accountability
- Experience in financial systems implementation and data migration, with exposure to system controls and data and system governance
- Experience in a utilities, asset management, engineering or project based industry preferred
If you are keen in taking up this exciting opportunity, please apply via our online recruitment portal. Please submit your resume and a maximum two-page cover letter demonstrating how you meet the qualifications, skills and experience needed to be successful in this role.
For more information, please contact Kathryn Passalis, Manager Corporate Finance on email@example.com or (02) 6180-6108.
If you need assistance with the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 5 June 2022
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 05 Jun 2022
- ACT - Canberra
- $152,019 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time