An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their procurement career in government. This role would best suit a candidate who has experience in end to end procurement processes across a diversity of categories. The team environment is collaborative and will require the right candidate to be highly driven to deliver on their scope of work. There will be strong support by the procurement manager in exchange for a workplace efficiency and positive attitude.
Western Sydney and Sydney CBD location available.
- End to end procurement experience running tenders and some contracts exposure
- Sourcing ensuring specifications, pricing and quality requirements are met
- Efficient with procurement administration duties
- Manage and negotiate the tender process with a large supplier base
- Engage with multiple suppliers, stakeholders and business units
- Engage with and report on procurement processes and supplier relationships
- Up hold state government procurement policy
- 2 to 5 years end to end procurement experience
- Experience in State Government Procurement desirable
- Degree , diploma or CIPS qualification
- Must have exceptional communication skills and confidence to deal directly with suppliers
- Well organised, driven and a keen eye for attention to detail
- Resilient and actively takes the lead to show initiative to complete tasks
- An attitude to hit the ground running and take on any challenges
- Strong systems and process knowledge - SAP Ariba
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role, please press APPLY NOW or please email Mimi Huynh at email@example.com or call on 02 8095 1637 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.