About the role
This role will provide successful delivery of complex, high value stakeholder infrastructure or technology projects with a focus on client management of a portfolio of projects to agreed scope, time, quality and budget and ensuring project outcomes achieve PTV safety, operational, asset management, customer and commercial objectives. You will also provide project related technical and commercial advice to senior management.
What we're looking for
Essential (must have to be considered for the position)
- Demonstrated experience in constructability of infrastructure or system projects.
- Good understanding of the role of PTV, Program Delivery as a client side, Franchisees and other government agencies.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management, Governance principles, contractual arrangements and the role of TFV, V/Line, PTV, Franchisees and other government agencies.
- Demonstrated expert ability to manage high value, complex multi-stakeholder projects from design conception to conclusion of project.
- Ability to lead commercial and technical negotiations with train manufacturers, suppliers, train maintainers, franchisees and other stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills including the ability to negotiate and influence decisions at senior management level both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills including presentations, preparation of project scopes, reports, briefs and correspondence on complex issues associated with delivery of projects.
- High level of understanding in the management of technical interfaces, procurement and contract negotiation process with regards to infrastructure projects.
- Tertiary qualification, or proven extensive experience, in engineering, project management, planning or related discipline
How to apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now' button below. Your application must include a cover letter and separate resume (MS Word compatible). For further information about the role, please refer to the attached position description and capability framework documents. If you have any questions specific to the role, please contact Julian Brignell on 03 9027 4208.
Applications close: 11:59 P.M. SUNDAY, 25 March 2018
Public Transport Victoria is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and supports diversity and flexibility. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.