- Full time appointment (76 hours fortnight)
- 9.5% Superannuation
The City of Bunbury Landscape and Open Space (LOS) Department has recently undergone a restructure. As a result we have an exciting opportunity available for a Supervisor Landscaping - Softscape.
In this role you will be responsible for leading your crew to achieve great outcomes for the community to ensure the City's grounds are prepared and maintained to an acceptable standard.
We are seeking candidates who are motivated and proactive. Past experience in staff supervision is essential in this role.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Daily supervision, instruction and direction to operational teams
- Create and implement maintenance programs for all Open Space areas
- Co-ordinate contractors
- Provide advice to staff in relation to the safe delivery of operational services.
- Assists in the preparation of quotes, tenders and estimates for annual budgets and project works.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Staff supervision
- Extensive experience in turf maintenance and renovation
- Proven knowledge and experience in landscape design, construction, and maintenance
- Communication skills
What we offer
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the City of Bunbury Employee's 2018 Enterprise Agreement with a Level 5 salary of $74,540 gross.
The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.
Only applications submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers website will be accepted.