A rewarding and stable long term career in local government and enforcement is now available!
- We currently have one fulltime permanent position supporting the City of Monash
- Attractive starting salary of $52,924 (plus Super) with an increase to $57,747 (plus Super) after 6 months
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support provided
Tenix Solutions employs over 100 Parking Officers throughout Australia. We are seeking a self-motivated and organised person to support our On-Street teams in the City of Monash to ensure compliance and fair use of parking resources.
If you are successful in this role, you will enjoy:
- Working outdoors and being on the go!
- Comprehensive training and coaching
- A supportive and friendly team environment with opportunities to advance your career
- Stability as a result of long standing government contracts
- Monthly reward and recognition
- Full uniform provided
- Discount on yearly Myki card, active social club, discounted Medibank health insurance, employee referral program and more!
As a Parking Officer you will be responsible for:
- Patrolling assigned areas on foot or by motor vehicle
- Issuing parking infringement notices on behalf of the Council
- Record and maintain clear records of enforcement matters
- Providing exceptional customer service to the general public
What we are looking for:
- Strong face-to-face customer service experience
- Flexible availability to work a seven day rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holiday shifts
- Excellent organisation and time management skills to patrol designated areas
- Strong written skills to create accurate reports to be used as enforcement evidence
- Strong observation skills to make sound enforcement decisions, assess safety risk and to interpret parking regulations
- Full unrestricted Drivers Licence
Click the ‘Apply' button to submit your details and take the first step towards a fantastic career!
Progressed candidates will be required to complete a National Police Check and a Pre-Employment Medical Check.
Tenix Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to supporting a working environment of mutual respect, teamwork and trust and a workplace that attracts, develops and retains highly skilled people.