About the position
Linfox is Australia's largest privately-owned logistics company, rapidly expanding throughout Asia and New Zealand. We employ more than 24,000 people in 12 countries. At Linfox, the safety of our people, customers, and the communities in which we operate is our number one priority. Linfox is a privileged licensee of Comcare.
Our Rehabilitation team play a pivotal role in ensuring our employees are supported through their journey to return to work after injury by ensuring suitable care and treatment plans are actioned. You will be influential in educating our Operational teams to monitor and assist injured employees upon their return.
Working in a small state-based team as well as collaborating effectively with the greater rehabilitation team, this role will see you manage a challenging work load of diverse situations across multiple locations. You will be the main point of contact for Linfox employees, managers and treating physicians to ensure appropriate treatment is implemented and monitored to the highest of standards.
Reporting to the National Rehabilitation Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Participating and committing to Safety Standards and COR requirements at all times
- Developing detailed reports and maintaining open communication with all stakeholders
- Initiating, coordinating and monitoring rehabilitation cases.
- Working in consultation with treatment providers to ensure accurate diagnosis and suitable treatment methods are introduced
- Supporting the business implement First Response Program (FRP), rehabilitation programs and consultative development & implementation of Suitable Duties Plans (SDP).
- Monitoring Workplace rehabilitation provider performance.
- Identifying and addressing Return to Work barriers.
- Developing and executing Suitable Duties Plans in consultation with managers
- Travelling extensively to operational sites and treatment facilities
- Providing accurate and confidential document control in line with Comcare legislation
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science or Allied Health related fields and/or equivalent experience
- Confident in communicating with a wide network of individuals
- Ability to travel to interstate to other sites as required
- Strong computer skills including exposure to online portals, report writing and presentations through Microsoft Office
- A strong influencer who can stand up for what they believe in to achieve an outcome
- Proven ability to work independently to meet key deadlines
What can we offer you?
- Access to Linfox’s Health and Wellness programs
- Flexible environment and great work/life balance
- Novated Lease opportunities
- Clothing and travel discounts
- Working in a great organization that truly values safety and our people
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.