- Full time permanent roles with fortnightly RDO and casual role
- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- Rewarding career with great benefits
- Job Ref: 18060
Moreland City Council is a progressive community focused organisation striving to be more efficient and effective by ensuring that any activity is value adding by nature. With a strong local economy and a diverse range of services our business is evolving and looking to be a leader within the Continuous Improvement space. Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous, progressive and culturally diverse municipalities. Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Parking Team Leader, City Infrastructure, you will contribute to the safety and amenity of Moreland City Council through the enforcement of the Road Safety Road Rules and the provision of information, assistance and advice to the community.
Applicants applying for the fulltime roles are required to be available to work Monday - Friday and Saturdays on a rotational basis. Shift times vary and are spread across the hours of 6.45am-11.00pm. Shifts are rotated on a weekly basis. Some Sunday work may be required.
Applicants applying for the casual role are required to commit to being available at least two days per week including Saturdays. Shift times vary and are spread across the hours of 6:45am-11:00pm. Some Sunday work may be required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in a high-pressure customer service environment
- Experience in Law Enforcement, Justice Administration, Public Administration, Customer Service or other related fields
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence, a clear Pre-employment medical, Police check & Working with Children check
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Fortnightly RDO for fulltime roles
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
For further information please contact Ashley Herz on 9240 2255.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 21st October 2019
For your application to be considered, you are required to submit your Resume alongside with your responses to the Key Selection Criteria. In submitting your application clearly indicate if you are applying for the fulltime or casual role.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.