- $87K - $95K + Super
- Full Time / Monthly RDO
- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- Job Ref: 18034
Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. We are committed to creating an environmentally sustainable and liveable city. Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer Roads to work with a dynamic team to deliver infrastructure projects for the benefit of the Moreland Community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Position involves the investigation and delivery of Capital Works projects associated with road and drainage reconstruction.
- You will be responsible for the planning, design and management of projects including the coordination of external consultants.
- The role will also encompass the assessment and approval of drainage plans for Onsite Stormwater Detention and Water Sensitive Urban Design elements relating to multi-unit developments and subdivisions.
- Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experienced in the use of Civil Design computer software.
- Have good communication and administrative skills.
- Have proven ability to resolve issues.
- Meet all the Key Selection Criteria requirements.
- A current Victorian drivers licence is essential.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development.
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
For further information please contact Joseph Carnuccio on 9240 2236.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday, 7 October 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.