Project Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Plan building and civil projects
- Supervise contractors
- Join a supportive team
Banyule City Council is an award winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. We uphold an enviable reputation for customer service and work diligently to maintain high quality services to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for the community we represent.
As the Project Engineer you will effectively and economically plan, implement and supervise building and civil projects to ensure compliance with the contract, Council requirements, industry standards and legislative requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding project scope
- Plan and implement projects from inception to handover
- Prepare specifications of work for minor projects
- Supervise contractors and administers and budgets
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/Building Engineering or related fields with experience in construction supervision
- Construction Industry white card
- Licence to drive vehicles up to 4.5 tonnes
- Current drivers licence
- Permanent full time 38 hour per week plus monthly rostered day off
- Salary range $89,269.36 to $97,051.83 plus super
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Greensborough office location, close to public transport and shops
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
How to apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Matt Deayton Capital Works Coordinator Tel: 9457 9846 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 10 July 2022
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in this recruitment, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 10 Jul 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- $89,269.36 to $97,051.83 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Civil works