- Permanent full time
- Attractive salary plus 10% super
Banyule Council is an award-winning organisation that prides itself on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice and continuous improvement. We uphold an enviable reputation for customer service.
Fleet Management Opportunity. Council is currently seeking an experienced Fleet Management Coordinator to lead the Fleet Management Team. The Team are responsible for the management of Councils plant and fleet across the organisation including purchasing, servicing & renewal and the planning of green fleet and associated infrastructure.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership and support to the Fleet Management Team
- Strategically plan for and execute the transition of Council’s fleet to a green fleet
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring effective and efficient service delivery
- Ensure compliance with all relevant polices and procedures, with a strong emphasise on safe work practices
- Best practice management of contracts including but not limited to service and capital works
To be successful you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering, business management or other relevant degree
- Experience in Fleet and Workshop management & up to date industry trends and practices
- Experience and competence in leadership of teams and stakeholder management
- Experience in managing projects, tenders, contracts, budgets and writing reports
- A pre employment functional assessment is required for this position.
We are offering:
- Attractive salary $111,727.85 to $124,871.11 plus 10% super
- Permanent full time & monthly RDO
- Access to learning and development opportunities and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- Based at Council’s Operations Centre & Transfer Station Bellfield/Ivanhoe location
Culture: Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative & Inclusion, learning & development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
How to Apply: For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Kathy Hynes Manager Operations on 9490 4401.
To apply for this position, please include your resume & cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in this recruitment, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Monday 7 February 2022.