Are you an efficient, friendly, customer focused administration assistant looking to build on your current administration skills and looking for a new challenge? Then this opportunity is for you.
We are seeking a Technical Administration Assistant to provide efficient administrative support to the Building Department, Building Permits and Inspections team.
Banyule BPI (Building, Permits & Inspections) offers services for building permit certification, inspections, statutory services, dispensations and variations & information services to the community and private builders, specialist building consulting and quality inspections.
What we are looking for:
- Successful completion of year 12 and/ or Cert III in Business Administration desirable
- Good computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi task and handle high pressure volume of phone, email & counter enquires
- Good customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively with staff and residents
- Ability to learn and suggest new administrative procedures for improvements
- Ability to undertake investigatory tasks
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive salary $63,768.64 - $67,729.73 plus super
- Temporary full time – 38 hrs & monthly RDO
- September 2019 to September 2020
- Learning and development opportunities and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Greensborough location close to public transport, cafes and shops
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Lisa Hosmer Technical Administration Officer on Tel: 9433 7704 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Tuesday 24 September 2019.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.