Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. Using ingenuity, innovation, and technology we seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and invent new value for clients. In partnership with these clients we enhance communities with projects that are diverse and globally recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards.
To support a rapidly increasing workload and a robust future growth strategy we are inviting applications from Electrical Engineers to join our high performing team in our Cairns office.
We are currently looking for individuals who:
- Possess a relevant tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Can demonstrate experience in working within design teams and delivering design projects
- An engaging approach to developing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients, suppliers, and colleagues across all facets of the projects
- Be driven to deliver high quality outcomes for clients
- Demonstrate excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to work within a diverse team
- In recognition of the Aurecon culture, a strong commitment to collaboration, teamwork, and respect for others.
- A willingness to innovate and be challenged to think unconventionally as we continue to make a positive difference to our clients’ experience of Aurecon.
- A strong and demonstrated commitment to the processes and policies associated with robust Quality and OH&S standards
- Have 5-10 years of design and delivery experience in the Built Environment, underground reticulation, streetlighting and traffic signal industries
What can Aurecon offer you?
At Aurecon, we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, encourages sustainability and promotes team work and work life balance. We offer an attractive remuneration package along with the opportunity to work alongside a world class peer group on high profile projects, together with a rewarding career experience within our large and diverse organisation. We support flexible work practices, including generous parental leave provisions, demonstrating an unwavering commitment as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
After all, a career is not just a job; it's a collection of experiences you gain through professional networks, working with current technologies and expanding your knowledge base. All this while working on a broad range of projects and the possibility of local and international travel.
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
How to Apply
If these roles are of interest to you, please apply using the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence