Leader Employee Experience - [Archived Advertisement]
Randwick City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Position Number: F2020/00335
Status : Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
Salary: $111,078.32 - $122,200.41 per annum + 9.5% super + leaseback vehicle
• Vibrant and innovative local government organisation
• Generous professional development opportunities
• Good work/life balance with 9-day fortnight
Are you passionate about being a people leader? Do you have confidence and vision to develop the Employee Experience team as a professional consulting service? Are you a strategic thinker with strong operational application? Then you need to apply now!
Randwick City Council is an innovative and progressive local government committed to serving our vibrant community of Sydney.
We are currently seeking a leader with a can do attitude who can coordinate people strategy, management, policy and systems. The successful candidate will lead the team in the design, development and implementation of a strategic approach to attraction and retention, employee engagement and employee relations.
What we value
We have a high performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. This culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and our community.
We will trust you to bring
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Strong relationship building skills
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management
• Strong decision making skills
• Planning and organisation skills
• Influencing skills
• Emotional intelligence
• Experience in leading a professional Human Resources team
Things you will do
• Provide leadership, development and support for the team.
• Build trust and strong working relationships with the Executive.
• Lead the team in the delivery of :
o Attraction and selection
o Effective transitions
o Internal communications
o Reward and recognition
o Energising the workforce
o Remuneration and benefits
o Performance management
o Grievance and dispute management
o Employee relations and;
o Industrial relations
Employment in this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal History Check with a result of no relevant adverse findings.
Further Information: Visit www.randwick.nsw.gov.au to view the position description online or contact Renee Schneider, Manager Human Resources, on 02 9093 6853.
Applicants must include a statement demonstrating how they meet the essential knowledge, skills and abilities criteria listed in the position description, to be considered for this role.
How to Apply: Visit www.randwick.nsw.gov.au to apply online.
Closing Date: 17 June 2020
- Closing Date:
- 17 Jun 2020
- NSW - Randwick
- $111,078.32 - $122,200.41 per annum + 9.5% superannuation + leaseback vehicle
- Work Type:
- Full Time