Queensland Rail is an integrated customer and rail infrastructure business servicing the passenger, tourism, resources and freight customer markets throughout Queensland. The organisation aims to be the safest, best performing and most customer focused railway in Australia.
At Queensland Rail we believe safety comes first. Always.
About the role
As the Network Integration Manager, you will lead, develop and manage a program of works to enable the implementation of Major Projects relating to Network Operations. This role is accountable for being the liaison between key stakeholders (internal & external) and subject matter experts involved in the delivery of Business Readiness for the Cross River Rail/ETCS project.
Working closely with a Change Analyst you will also be responsible for the implementation of Change and Risk Management plans relating to Business Readiness activities and the outputs required of the project are identified in a timely manner.
You can anticipate some of your daily duties to include:
- Develop and manage a program of works to enable the successful implementation of Major Projects
- Act as the key specialist regarding work being managed by the projects
- Lead stakeholders, SME’s and Advisors ensuring they have the capability to deliver a high level of advice and technical expertise to the Network and Major Projects
- Identify resources required and assume performance management responsibility for contractors
- Manage all project deliverables against the work plan required by the network
- Conduct and implement change & risk management activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong Project experience within the rail infrastructure industry
- High level of knowledge around change and risk management frameworks in a matrix environment
- Leadership skills in the management of multi-disciplinary professionals
- Proven background in senior stakeholder engagement including consultation, influencing and negotiating
Benefits on offer
- Flexible working options.
- Competitive Salary Packaging.
- Generous superannuation scheme.
- Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake Psychometric Assessment, Pre-Employment Health Assessment, Video Screen and background checks that might also include Criminal History and Credit Checks.
As Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other diverse groups to apply.
Apply to position number 75117 via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5:00pm, Wednesday the 1st of April 2020. For more information please call Courtney Webb on (07) 3072 2097.
Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.