3rd Women in Manufacturing Leadership Summit
February 4th - 7th 2020
Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne
Manufacturing is a cornerstone of Australia, creating a diverse and dynamic job market, contributing billions in experts and fueling economic growth. Now, this critical industry is being radically reshaped by technology, changing the way products are designed, fabricated and sold, driving productivity and innovation across the country.
But to realise the true potential of this new manufacturing era, we need leaders ready to take the reins on a changing workforce, and we need to address that we are still missing a large chunk of the industry’s intelligence, capability, and insights. While women remain underrepresented at senior leadership levels, there is still work to be done to capitalise on the possibilities of this transformation.
Join our not-to-be-missed line-up of future-ready women leaders sharing inspirational stories and exploring the skills you need to step up. Through real-world case studies and dynamic panel discussions, you’ll learn to develop your instinct for recognising different modes of leadership thought.
The future is in your hands.
- Inspiration and advice from successful senior leaders
- Core skills for excellence in leadership in an evolving sector
- Developing your authentic leadership style
- Strategies to overcome common career challenges and obstacles
Featured Speakers include:
- Michelle Richard, Purchasing Director - Thales Australia
- Rachel Lewis, General Manager, HSSE Retail ANZ - BP Australia
- May Lee, General Manager, Quality - Fonterra
- Andrea Pidcock, Executive General Manager, Lightweight Systems - CSR Limited
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711