10th PMO Leadership Summit
Date: February 10th - 13th 2020
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
It’s a frustrating time to be a PMO officer. Resourcing pressures, managing a complex network of stakeholders, and methodology implementation headaches are all part of the job.
On top of that, the lack of strategic involvement from stakeholders and executive leadership makes it tricky to justify the value of a PMO. Without their cooperation, the future of the PMO is uncertain.
So how do you clarify the stability and strategic potential of your PMO to top-down management? Our lineup of executives has the answers.
They’ll show you how to implement a holistic view of projects with an emphasis on efficient resource execution, enhance your stakeholder management skills, and reduce the tolerance for project failure with change management fundamentals.
- Organise your PMO into a value-driven entity with resource optimisation
- Develop consistency in stakeholder engagement across the entire business
- Reduce the tolerance for project variances
- Master the art of change management
Featured Speakers include:
- Peter Moutsatsos, Chief Project Officer - Telstra
- Ole Nielsen, Director of Scientific Computing - ACT Government
- Faheem Jafar, Regional PMO Director - MasterCard
- Celine Fullerton, General Manager, EPMO - V/Line
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711